Our team of established local agents have been helping customers buy and sell their homes across Alicante for years. We understand the process and pain points of living in Spain as an expat and have become trusted experts in our field. If you live in the Orihuela Costa area and are thinking of selling your property, talk to us. Whether you are selling your Orihuela Costa property to move abroad such as to the UK or will be looking for a new property in Orihuela Costa or Alicante, we can purchase your property and help streamline the whole process.
Why Should I Choose Welcome Estates to Sell My Home in Orihuela Costa?
- We’re known for fantastic communication and personalised customer service. Just take a look at our Google reviews to see for yourself or read a recent client testimonial.
- Speed in replying to our leads, your potential buyers. We’re always available to help.
- Selling resources. We create individual property videos for all our exclusive clients to showcase your property.
- Our extensive global marketing means your property will be seen all over the world in a number of different languages. We have a large online presence via Google ads and social media to promote your property to a large audience.
- See us in person. We attend A Place in the Sun across the UK several times a year. So, even if you’re UK-based, you can chat with our team face-to-face.
- Our multi-lingual team allows us to attract customers from all over the world. Lots of nationalities buy in Spain and we can bring them to your property.
- You’ll receive full communication and feedback throughout the whole process with personalised after-sales service to take you through the selling process.
How Do I Sell My Home in Orihuela Costa?
Selling your holiday home or primary residence is simple with Welcome Estates. We market worldwide to expose your property to a wider audience and cater to different languages to ensure a smooth process. It’s likely that the person buying your property will not be located in Orihuela Costa so a globally-minded company is key. Here are a few other things to consider when selling your home in Orihuela Costa.
What Areas Do Welcome Estates Cover in Their Orihuela Costa Office?
We buy and sell houses in the following areas from our Orihuela Costa office:
- Cabo Roig
- Dehesa de Campoamor
- La Zenia
- Los Altos
- Orihuela Costa
- Playa Flamenco
- Pueblo Latino
- Punta Prima
What Do I Need to Do to List My Property in Orihuela Costa?
In order to list your Orihuela Costa property, you’ll need to make sure you have all of the correct paperwork prepared in advance. If you have had any work done since buying your property, check with a solicitor to ensure no paperwork is outstanding that could slow down the selling process. You should have the following available to you in order to sell your property:
- A copy of the title deeds / original deeds for the day of notary.
- An up-to-date Habitation License (Cedula de Habitabilidad).
- The receipt of the last paid SUMA.
- The name and contact details of your chosen legal representative.
- The last electricity bill.
- The last water bill.
- A certificate from the administrator of your community that all community fees are paid up to date.
- Home Energy Efficiency Certificate (C.E.E).
How Will I Know How Much My Property is Worth?
When you contact Welcome Estates to register your property with us, your dedicated property consultant will give you a valuation for your property. Your property valuation will set the basis for selling your property and marketing your property in Orihuela Costa.
What Legal Costs Will Be Involved in Selling My House in Orihuela Costa?
When selling your property in Orihuela Costa, as with any type of property sale, there will be a few costs involved. These are a standard part of selling a property in Spain.
- Agent’s Commission.
- SUMA must be paid up until the end of the year (a retention will be taken to cover this if needed).
- Any applicable mortgage cancellation fees. With most banks, this will be between 0.5% – 1.5% on the remaining balance of the outstanding mortgage. Please note you must also ensure the mortgage is cancelled at the notary and land registry office, which may cost between €400 to €1,000.
- Non-residency tax for non-FISCAL residents in Spain. A 3% retention (of the selling price) will be taken upon completion. This is paid directly to the Hacienda (tax authority in Spain). In order to be exempt from this retention you must be a fiscal resident in Spain and provide an up-to-date RENTA for all parties named on the Escritura. If no monies are owed to the tax authority your fiscal representative/solicitor can apply for a refund post-sale.
- Capital Gains Tax: Tax payable on the difference between the current declared price on the Escritura and that of the sales price.
- Solicitors/Fiscal representative fees.
Can Welcome Estates Find Me a New Home Too?
As one of the area’s premier agents, Welcome Estates can help you both buy and sell property in the Orihuela Costa area meaning that if you list your property with us, we can also help you to find your new property. To find out more about the properties we currently have listed, visit our properties page. To find out more about selling your property in Orihuela Costa, contact our team now.